Very windy day

dirt dick

Elite Member
With temps today around 39, and NW winds gusting around 35 mph. I made a late start to go fishing today, and trying to choose a place to go?
I drove to a town a few miles down the road , asking permission for a vacant lot next to the town park, the owner was a little hesitant, saying that," you'll just find a bunch of junk, they tore down a big house there."
First signal zinc, second signal....84- 86 dug down four inches I see not on but two barbers stuck together!
065818a4ccec2cab1e8ddc6702ba5789.jpg
1893. And 1910

Here's the rest of the loot...orange Jeep tootsie toy
A brass /copper eagle type handle pretty ornate
f5385dc1eb3757303d386f0dbc40857c.jpg

1e3c16ee492098020766e39ad2989dfd.jpg

.88 cents in clad
The barbers the 2nd and 3rd silvers this week. #6,#7 on the season. I'm feeling GOOD!

Sent from my E6782 using Tapatalk

Yep,won't find much there....nothing to see here....if people only knew!

I'm over here in southern WI and we had the strangest weather I can remember in a EVER! It was like a mini blizzard every ten minutes,it cycled on and off,and when I looked at the radar I've never seen anything like it. It was all coming from the north and cycling around counterclockwise....and the entire radar looked like a blue leopard,just really a precise pattern but encompassing the entire eastern half of Wisconsin. I have NEVER seen anything like it in my 48 years. It is WAY cold for this time of year,too bad for the guys in it...the upside is the ground is diggable so if you dress for it it's fine. We're just spoiled so far because it has been so nice lately,but not now!
Hopefully you get to go back,if they dropped that stuff you know it's not over!

Back
Top Bottom