Whites Prizm 6T

RWJR13

Forum Supporter
....you don't hear much about them. Its been awhile since I've seen one for sale on any forums...I had one at one time and it worked pretty good I thought....
Anyone else still use one or did?....Seems the Prizm series went the way side...:wow:

....you don't hear much about them. Its been awhile since I've seen one for sale on any forums...I had one at one time and it worked pretty good I thought....
Anyone else still use one or did?....Seems the Prizm series went the way side...:wow:

I believe they stopped producing the Prizm series 5 or so years ago, right around the time they introduced the new coinmasters and MX series.

Anyone else still use one or did?....Seems the Prizm series went the way side...:wow:[/QUOTE)

White's either still refuses to or doesn't know how to make a detector under about $500 (if not more) that will give a consistent ID on 5" deep dimes in moderately mineralized soil, all recent or current Prizms or Coinmasters are this way. Even my Treasure Pro seems to lack this ability in my ground. They probably work better somewhere else.

My Garrett AT Pro IDed a 7" dime with correct ID on every pass.

The 6T was one of my favorite machines. I just ordered a Treasure Pro which uses the Prizm coils. I had a Treasure Pro before I took my sabbatical and it was a lot like the 6T. Great machine and comes with a 10"DD coil. I had the NEL Sharpshooter and the Hunter coils for the 6T and the Hunter coil turned it into a deep machine. I have some videos on my YouTube Channel of using the 6T at an old rodeo arena.

Back
Top Bottom