Explorer vs new detectors

Seriously - how do you guys justify these multiple detector purchases to your spouse? Or are you all single? Or just don't tell her? Personally, I've been operating on the 3rd option. Although I must admit that it was easier to take a whole weekend to drive a long way to hunt a battlefield, ghost town, saw mill town, etc. when I was 'between marriages.'

This is no joke, I have had more than 1 mad wife call me and chew me out because her husband bought a metal detector from me!

I even had one call back an hour later to apologize for chewing me out. lol

This is no joke, I have had more than 1 mad wife call me and chew me out because her husband bought a metal detector from me!

I even had one call back an hour later to apologize for chewing me out. lol

So, a detector dealer sort of a marriage counselor. Maybe.
Tough job, keep up the good work Bart.

So, a detector dealer sort of a marriage counselor. Maybe.
Tough job, keep up the good work Bart.

Ha ha! Thanks but I am no counselor by a far stretch! My wife is mad at me most every day. Not sure I would qualify to give advice on that. lol

I just sit there and take it from the mad wives. Not much I can really do about something THEIR husband did. lol I just offer them a refund. Most never even get the shipping labels made before I get the call. lol

I can only IMAGINE the butt chewing the husbands must get if the wives have enough left over to call me can chew me out too. lol

Back
Top Bottom