Swiss Army Wow.

Jakk

Ok, so I was just looking at different military and SWAT gear for things like shovels, knives and other such tools that could be fun for MDing. Well, after clicking on "Tactical Knives" and to my surprise, the knife was WAY more than tactical. It was just about everything you could EVER need in your entire life.
According to the description
"Features of Wenger Giant Elite 16999 Swiss Army Knife:

* Seven blades
* Three types of pliers
* A bicycle chain rivet setter
* Signal whistle
* Cigar-cutting scissors
* Laser pointer
* Tire-tread gauge
* Toothpick
* Tweezers
* Key ring
* Ergonomic handles for easier gripping and control
* And seemingly countless screwdrivers, saws, wrenches, and other tools"

This "small" pocket "toolbox" can be bought for a mere $900 after your $500 instant savings.

yhst-59525373201481_2007_7344678

Holy moly!

I thought this was a joke until I googled it. It's almost 9 inches wide and weighs over 2 1/2 pounds! So much for a pocket knife!

I was so confused when I saw the thumbnail on the website because it looked like a fuzzy little creature, not a knife.

Holy jeebus!
jawdrop.gif

I had a SA multitool when I was like 12 and in scouts, and it had like 40 different "tools" and even that seemed rediculous.

thats nuts! i couldnt make it through the day with out my leatherman multi tool but how could you even use that monster?

thats nuts! i couldnt make it through the day with out my leatherman multi tool but how could you even use that monster?

You aren't supposed to actually use it. Wenger and Victorinox both produce these monsters strictly for the collectors' market. Generally they incorporate every tool available in all the standard size knives, combined into one.

I learned waayyy too much about SAKs from a co-worker long ago. He had the sickness bad, bad, bad. He ordered some SAK models from Europe because they weren't available in the states. He collected the "Soldier" aluminum scaled knives with dated blades. He had tackle boxes full of knives. He disassembled knives and re-assembled them with different tools included (franken-SAKs) and made custom grip panels for them. Interesting how many people are "into" Swiss Army Knives, really.

I want one. In addition to having every blade and tool known to man, I could always bust it out and beat down a charging herd of oxen in an emergency.Or, should you find yourself getting swept into bad water in your canoe, quickly tie a rope around it and fling it out to act as a boat anchor. :D

Back
Top Bottom