• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Gwinnett Area (Gerogia)

DeadWeight85

Hi all,
I am looking for a hunting buddy in the area of Gwinnett County. I have read and seen some other post on the subject, but rather than hijack a thread I thought I would start a new one. I am not new to the hobby, but have been out of it for about 3 years and I am just getting started again. I am looking for anyone in the area that would like some company on their hunts.

I am 28 YO male, and I am happily married to my wife of 3 years, and we have our first child on the way. I have been in Georgia for about 3 years now, and have been in the Buford area for about 2 now. I am currently a Paramedic with Forsyth County EMS, and an EX Dekalb County Fire & Rescue Firemedic. I am available to hunt many days including the weekdays that I am now working.

If there is anyone in the area just give me a PM through here and we can trade some information. Thank you for your time.

Welcome from Winder Ga. I have hunted with Pine and a few others on here. we are always looking for hunting friends.

Yes, I live in Buford.

Good to see many people from my area. I am waiting to get my new detector in, as it should be here tomorrow so hopefully get out there soon.

I live in acworth Ga, and should be getting my machine (f2) tomorrow. Hopefully i can attend a club meeting as well :)

Jeff I bought an Xterra - 705 from North Georgia Relics. I got a really good deal on the MD.

Scott: I work in Forsyth County so if you see an ambulance that's parked some where with people metal detecting near it; it is probably me.

I know a fireman in Forsyth and friends with one of forsyths police captains?
I am starting a new business at this time so I am free duringe week a lot if you want to meet up and hut some time.

Back
Top Bottom