• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Colorado Aurora Area

nferona

hello I am currently living in aurora colorado I am looking for a MDing buddy who likes to look for old coins and maybe some prospecting for gold around rivers in colorado, near denver. I am currently a newbie when it comes to where I can MD. I have done some research and denver county parks I can. I would like to go to some old rivers in the mountains and some gold prospecting around the frontrange of colorado.
My wife does not like MDing at all, but my brother just bought a whites he told me form kellyco so I am waiting for hes detector to arrive. he would go on hunts on weekends only. I have a random schual for work I could be free any day of the week?
send me a meassge or email.
[email protected]

Last edited:
I have a couple sites in mind. I was at dougles county camping and I asked the park ranger if I could do some MDing round the campsites or the rivers he told me just don't rip trees out of the ground or veg. he was a really nice guy.
We were camping for a couple days out there. All I found were some empty shell casings and some mordern coins oldest was a 1964 nickel.
I was a little dissapointed but it was a family trip and I did not MD for that long, at all maybe a couple of hours out of three days. I just need to take a trip out there for a day.
Maybe we could go to golden gate canyon and check it out there. I know of a mountain trail that has maybe so good areas. what do you think?

I'm trying to find a job in colorado and relocate there hopefully very soon, I'd love to hunt with you guys. Might have to get a gold detector though :D

I am also

What's up. I just bought a ace 250 and it works just fine. might not be great for placer deposites but nuggets it will do the job.

I'm trying to find a job in colorado and relocate there hopefully very soon, I'd love to hunt with you guys. Might have to get a gold detector though :D

Leadville guy

I just picked up an AT Pro - bummer its getting too cold up here in Leadville. I'm totally new to this, and would like to meet up with someone who has some experience to show me how its done. I'm up for traveling too - if not now, in the Spring is cool.

Back
Top Bottom