We need to go deeper! Two box or frame coil machine?

Kizmo

Hi all!

My recent interest is shifting towards war relics and in my region we have more than couple lakes and swamps where Germans and Russians dumped their equipment. I want to find these locations. Traditional magnet fishing or normal VLF machines wont do it since swamps keep growing and mud layer keeps getting thicker and thicker. For most of the time i would be operating from boat or on ice during winter.

Really deep machines seem to be either PI machines with large square frame (Golden mask deep hunter pro) or traditional two box construction such as Fisher Gemini 3

But what to purchase? I could tolerate prices up to 2000 € if there is something really worth it

Typical items im looking for are artillery shells, helmets, weapons, tools, etc whatever was dumped in the swamp some 70 years ago.

Check out Whites TM808. I use it all the time to find burried items deep. The bigger the other the deeper it can pick it up. You can even tell where somebody dug before once you become one with it.

Sent from my Armor_3 using Tapatalk

Check out Whites TM808. I use it all the time to find burried items deep. The bigger the other the deeper it can pick it up. You can even tell where somebody dug before once you become one with it.

Actually i have been looking at this machine years and years ago, totally forgot it!

And it just so happened my local metal detector seller had one of these laying around in NIB condition and i got it for really cheap.

So now I own brand new TM808, seems nice.

Swamps and lakes are not yet safe to walk on though, but soon..

Actually i have been looking at this machine years and years ago, totally forgot it!

And it just so happened my local metal detector seller had one of these laying around in NIB condition and i got it for really cheap.

I am curious to see how detecting through the ice goes for you, please keep us updated!

Pick my brain if you need to. Keep it simple and it will work great.

Back
Top Bottom