Equinox 600

bxlarry

Need some help.
Just received my new equinox 600.If I use the base head set, the 3.5 1/8'' that came with the 600, will it be damaged if I get it wet. Also instructions said I need an adapter to plug in, however it fit right in. Please be patient with me I am just learning the machine.
Any other advice would be greatly appreciated. Salt water Beach detecting only

From what I understand, the headphones are the only part that would be damaged from getting wet.

I never heard that you needed an adapter for the stock headphones.

Nox 600

Need some help.
Just received my new equinox 600.If I use the base head set, the 3.5 1/8'' that came with the 600, will it be damaged if I get it wet. Also instructions said I need an adapter to plug in, however it fit right in. Please be patient with me I am just learning the machine.

The headphones that came with the machine are not waterproof, you must buy a waterproof headphones, if you do get water in the plug without the cap on it ,water will not hurt the machine but must dry out the plug hole

Adaptor

From what I understand, the headphones are the only part that would be damaged from getting wet.

I never heard that you needed an adapter for the stock headphones.

You only need an adapter for your own headset for the end plug if it doesn’t fit the machine end plug

I think that manual applies to BOTH the 600 and 800.. which does have an adapter NOT waterproof on one end.

Need some help.

If you choose waterproof headphones or waterproof earbuds they must have this connector on them in order to protect your machine. This connector waterproof the machine at the headphone plugin.

Attachments

• IMG_20190625_144912.jpg
    IMG_20190625_144912.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 240
Back
Top Bottom