Greetings from NY

AHSARoger

Hello all ... a total newbie here ... I've wanted to try my hand at MD for years and have finally decided to take the plunge. I have a Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505 Pro coming soon and plan to wear it out! // Roger

Welcome to our not-so-little family. We love stories and pictures.

The forum's search engine has an advanced feature that will let you cruise through old posts during the long winter months.

Glad you're here.

From one new member to another...Wecome. The folks here are great, warm and full of information.

Glad to have you aboard

from sunny Florida.......Gil

Attachments

• sun.gif
    sun.gif
    462 bytes · Views: 68
Isn't Winter Great ...

Brand new metal detector scheduled to arrive this week and 8" of fresh snow on the ground ... We're here in Saratoga County with all the lakes and ground frozen. I think its time to plan a trip south!!

Hey Lyle ... we're over here in Clifton Park ... just north of Albany. Snowing right now so I think it'll be awhile before I get to try out my new obsession ... I can imagine you'll be doing a lot of hunting around the fairgrounds and along the river .. I know I've probably lost a few coins there myself, especially at the celtic festival (I've certainly left more than a few pull tabs there) ... good luck and Happy Hunting // Roger

Back
Top Bottom