Not much so far but having fun!

BrownTrout

I've had my first MD now for almost two weeks. Just had to open that particular Christmas present early :D

Been out four times now for a total of around 8 hours. Spent most of my time here as well as a couple hours in MS while visiting our daughter for the Christmas holiday. Spend most of my time in and around local city parks and a football field. Found the ring and buttons at a football field in MS. The larger button is from a HS marching band uniform. The ring is sterling silver with an Amethyst.

Found countless pop tops, pull tabs, beer cans, nuts, bolts, washers, aluminum foil, sinkers, gum wrappers and even an old GTO emblem. I don't keep this kind of stuff.

Found an old Pabst Blue Ribbon beer can in the acreage next door to us. This apparently was pasture land for many years. The beer can was buried more than 10 inches deep and was picked up by the Ace 250. Thought I had found some old relic so I kept digging only to find that old rusted out beer can.

This new hobby of mine is very habit forming :wow: You just never know what you're going to find next.

DecFinds.jpg

Welcome from Arizona!
Looks like you are finding some good stuff already.
This is a fun hobby for sure!

Good luck and HH,
Rick

It looks as if you really are enjoying yourself, which after all is what it's all about.
It also helps when you make good finds, well done :yes:

nice finds

Nice finds Browntrout. Finding clad, and even costume jewelry and buttons keeps the interest, doesn't it?
Dusty Eagle

Definetly good finds! If you're digging all that trash, you can be assured that you are not missing any rings! Good perseverence!

Great start!!!Thats the thrill to me,you never know what you are getting in that next hole!!! :) Keep digging!!!

Back
Top Bottom