New guy and his wife from Akron Ohio

ron from ohio

My wife has always wanted a metal detector and I bought her a MineLab E-trac yesterday as a Christmas present. I also received a Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505 as a bonus gift. We know NOTHING about MD or our new detectors, but we are so excited about our new hobby. We have been researching and reading this forum and have gotten some great information. We are looking forward to the weather breaking and posting our treasure. Thanks for all the information, lingo, code of ethics, etc. :D

Welcome Ron +1. Lots of people here to help you on your journey. We have a few members with the E-Trac who might be able to give you some tips.

Congrats on the new detectors Ron. My wife and I are also a team. Check out my album for some of our finds the last few years. As you can, get outside and practice with the new machine by dropping coins and other metal objects on the ground and scanning them. You'll get a good head start on learning what your machines are telling you. Oh, and Welcome to the forum! :yes:

...Greetings from Nevada. I was born in Akron sixty years ago! Memorial Green Hospital, if I remember right! Welcome to the forum.......... Jan

Welcome from Arizona! You have some good machines there and probably the best hunting partner! Best of luck to you both!

HH,
Rick

Welcome Ron and wife. We are also new to detecting and waiting on spring/summer before we can get out. Montana likes to hold onto winter too much for my liking...lol.
Have fun and make sure you post your finds.

Donna

Hi Ron,
congrats on the on the 505 and the e-track. I'm just south of you in Wooster.
Good luck!! a lot of good area to hunt in Akron.

Glad to have you aboard

from sunny Florida.......Gil

Attachments

• sun.gif
    sun.gif
    462 bytes · Views: 503
Back
Top Bottom