audrak

Hi All,

Just wanted to introduce myself. I am in Gibsonton, FL just south of Tampa. My husband and 10 year old son are the one's who really wanted MDs for Christmas. I ended up getting one also. My son and I each have a Prism IV and my husband wanted the Matric M6.

We are looking forward to getting out and looking on the local beaches and some other places we think would be interesting to hunt.

In the summer we travel with a carnival to different fairs and festivals from Florida to Indiana so we are excited to hunts the lots after we tear down.

I look forward to meeting anyone who is near to where we are and hearing about any cool finds.

Audra

Welcome

Welcome Audra.
It is a great hobby for the whole family.
I hope you have a fun time together.
Make sure you post your finds, it will be interesting to see what you find.

Donna

Im about as far away as possible, welcome from the sunny Northwest...well errr snowy Northwest.

A tip when hunting the fairs after they leave, make a diagram of the booths and where the ticket booths are located, mainly anywhere the exchange of money takes place. People have money and other things in their pockets, as they pull something out, things sometimes drops to the ground.

We like to see anything you find, good luck and hope you have a Happy Christmas and a Merry New Year.

Welcome aboard, Audra...

Wow ! Sounds like you'll have dozens of places to hunt. I'm jealous. Here in New York along the Canadian border we've already got just about as much snow as we had all last year. D'oooh ! No worries as we are expecting a 45 degree weekend with some more rain. There are one or two places that I may give a try.
I was thinking about the M6 for my second choice and may get one a few years from now. I'll keep an eye on your posts and see how it works.
Merry Christmas to you and your family !
Marty

Wow ! Sounds like you'll have dozens of places to hunt. I'm jealous. Here in New York along the Canadian border we've already got just about as much snow as we had all last year. D'oooh ! No worries as we are expecting a 45 degree weekend with some more rain. There are one or two places that I may give a try.
I was thinking about the M6 for my second choice and may get one a few years from now. I'll keep an eye on your posts and see how it works.
Merry Christmas to you and your family !
Marty

So far, hubby's M6 is besting my Prism IV. Maybe because he has used it more. I do find myself asking him to check my marks to see if my detector is seeing the same as mine if I have problems finding what is making my MD ping.

Welcome from California.

You have three excellent machines. The M6 is an awesome coin machine that shares coils with the MXT and DFX.

Glad you folks joined our not-so-little family. We love pictures and stories here, so post 'em when you can.

Happy Hunting!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom