• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

**classic head lc 1814!!**

Nooberz

I got back out to the fields today. The first field once again gave some buttons but nothing else. I went across the street to the field I got the Seated Qtr in yesterday. I spent about 3 hours there and dug maybe 7 signals. One of the signals was a nice quarter signal at a few inches deep. I was hoping for another quarter but I got a nice 1814 LC instead. I'll take that over a quarter any day. I wish this site had more signals but my hopes aren't high until they plow it a decade from now. Happy Hunting!!

Attachments

• DSC_02221.jpg
    DSC_02221.jpg
    137.6 KB · Views: 662
  • DSC_02131.jpg
    DSC_02131.jpg
    102.7 KB · Views: 653
  • DSC_02401.jpg
    DSC_02401.jpg
    125.4 KB · Views: 644
  • DSC_02471.jpg
    DSC_02471.jpg
    100.8 KB · Views: 653
  • DSC_02381.jpg
    DSC_02381.jpg
    131.8 KB · Views: 658
very nice find. I'm not a relic hunter but have wondered, what do buttons ring up as. I see people finding them but haven't myself.

Beautiful score !

Beats my "vintage nail" collection ! :lol:
I'm shallow water bound. Unfortunately not much to show yet.
Marty

very nice find. I'm not a relic hunter but have wondered, what do buttons ring up as. I see people finding them but haven't myself.

They literally come in everywhere on the charts. Anything from a nickel signal all the way to a quarter signal and everything between. Most of my buttons come from fields because I dig every signal above iron in fields.

Great finds, and without research those finds would still be buried. Good job Kyle! It takes a lot of time to research out sites like this and track down the owners, you worked hard for that LC

WOW !!

You have really found some great spots lately..Congrats on all the great old relics and coins..

I'm sure you will be out there today :)

Back
Top Bottom