~~My 2011 Results~~ *VERY pic heavy*

Great year bud. I hope i can dig half as many silvers this year. Ya gotta try and get up this way once this year. Me and Tim will take you in...lol

I really have to admire you for your finds. I've followed you on Youtude and here since I began detecting this year. Considering your soil; you have put in the hours and shown a lot of dedication to this hobby. Congrats on your great finds.

A little late posting here because I haven't had a lot of free time lately, but great finds for the year man! The hell soil can't stop you. Slow you down a little maybe.:lol:
This Nevada dirt isn't easy either, but we learn how to adapt and overcome right?
In tough digging conditions I think you gotta dig every repeatable signal above iron, unless you are in a trash filled park.
I remember a post recently from Steve in Az where he went back to an iffy signal because he told himself he was out there to dig, not just swing and pulled out a nice gold ring. That's why I love this forum, learning from the old pro's.

Good luck in 2012!

Keith

I cannot even begin to describe how horrible the soil is here. I won't even try to. Let's just say I cannot dig targets beyond 5 inches with my E-trac. It's not that I can't dig that deep. There aren't any targets that register beyond that EVER. In good soil my E-trac goes to about a foot on coins...Here I can forget it. Doesn't happen. :(

And you take the same machine to Indiana or the gulf beach sands and it is a totally different machine. At the beach I switched to smooth tones and it was beautiful!

Spend a few more days in the HoosierLand....10 silvers...are you serious or is that a typo?:laughing:

I'm serious. 10 silver coins this year and I'll be thrilled. If I get up to Indiana this year I'll raise my number to 20. So far I'm at 5 silver coins, but I'm still a newb.

Back
Top Bottom