Metal Detectorist finds body...

I thought that website sounded familiar... I live about an hour and a half from sac and sonora (in oposite directions).

Wow Terry! You always "find" the coolest stuff!! Neat story... (I know you didn't find the body, I was talking about the story...):roll:

I love it no foul play suspected. Could be but a buried body doesnt seem very normal to me. Maybe it was one of the Wal-Fart employees they worked to death.

This is my nightmare when digging in tot-lots. I've dug up buried jackets before and I'm always afraid that one of them will have a kid in it still.

On two occasions this summer deep in the woods I've come across an entire set of buried clothes. The metal zippers/buttons set off the detector. The first one I dug I found a sleeve. I started pulling on it and the shirt started coming up out of the ground and then further digging were the pants complete with a belt still on it. Gave me the creeps. But no coins in the pockets. The clothes appeared to be pretty old but still intact. Must have been some nudist wannabe running around naked in the woods and forgot where he left his clothes. Opps.

I think this qualifies for the "Eye Popping, Mind Blowing Finds" section!! If it don't I don't know what does. It would suck to find a body like that, suck even worse to be the one found. :cool:

There was a post on the T-net few years back of someone finding a body.

My friend found one digging! He was on his family property in a plowed field and dug a real deep hit. Got down a couple feet and found a human bone. He was very freaked out and immediately filled in the hole and never did find out what the target was.

I was fairly close myself had the timing been different. One place I got permission to detect the farmer had found a body down on the river below his field. Someone who had jumped or fallen off a bridge several months before.

Back
Top Bottom