Steve's Detector Rods

RocketBoy

Let me add my name to the list of happy customers who have purchased one of Steve's products. I have a bum right shoulder ( Rotator Cuff) and quickly realized if I wanted to extend my detecting time with my NOX 800 beyond an hour or two I'd need to change something. The nose heavy, pendulum effect of the OEM shaft I soon discovered was the culprit. There's the additional issue of the OEM shaft sagging, which doesn't help matters. Steve's Carbon-Fiber (C-F) replacement upper and lower rods with counterweight solves all of those issues. I bought the 4-1/2" counterweight with a 4oz and 7oz lead shot weights. It worked perfectly out of the box. I was not expecting the additional control and dexterity I now have over the coil. The Cam Lock is very positive, I can detect absolutely no perceptible 'give' in the system. I'm a very happy customer.

b/r

RB

RocketBoy -- THANK YOU for the very nice write-up on your experience! I appreciate it, and I'm thrilled that you are pleased with the shaft! It's especially nice when I hear that a customer is now able to detect longer -- and thus enjoy the hobby more -- through the assistance of counterweighting.

Thank you! Happy hunting!

Steve

Back
Top Bottom