Silver 10 FTY

mdtrapper

Elite Member
Got out for a few hrs yesterday, had to stay close to home due to the weather, and being on call for work. So it was the old pounded park for me. One side of this park is just loaded with trash, must have dug 30 beer caps before the first 6 inch good target popped out an IHP. Worked around a few of the trees just digging 6 or deeper targets got the merc, and two more wheat penny's. thanks all for looking.

Attachments

• KIMG1258.jpg
    KIMG1258.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 214
  • KIMG1259.jpg
    KIMG1259.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 161
  • KIMG1260.jpg
    KIMG1260.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 180
Congrats on the silver, IHP and wheats from a pounded spot. Sounds like a good spot you're really clicking with!

Congrats on squeezing the dirt for that one more piece of silver! Those old favorite sites that we all return to every now and then are the best.

Congrats on those nice finds!

Nice finds!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A nice little outing Carl. Congrats on the Merc, the Indian and the Wheat's. Trapper

Congrats on the silver, IHP and wheats from a pounded spot. Sounds like a good spot you're really clicking with!

Great finds! Nice job adding to the total!

Thanks a lot. Already half way to my goal for the year of 20 for silver coins. LOL 15FTY is my personal best ever.

Nice work! I know first hand how hard it can be to pull finds like that from a pounded park. That is where I end up hunting most of the time.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom