Guess The Year Contest! - ENDED 8-01-08

Westernlegend1

Moved On
Guess The Year Contest​
This contest is for members who live in either: Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky or Louisiana. Restrictions are only due to the prize is suitable only for someone who lives in one of those states.
Just look at the photo and post what year it was taken in.
In case of two or more correct answers, the correct folk’s names will be tossed into a hat and a winner will be drawn. One guess per member no multiple guesses. Contest runs until the end of July. Then the winner will be announced as well as what the prize is.

Attachments

• Guess the year.jpg
    Guess the year.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 325
I'll guess 1936 - even though I don't qualify for the prize. There are some clues in the photo that's it's not real old, I think. ? I will be visiting Louisville KY in August, though.

something is off with the photo but i cant pin point it so ima guess 1901.

the folks on the coach look so western it almost looks like a staged photo{no pun intended}

looks like a movie still ......Where would the photographer have to be standing to get that shot?? .........
Definitely Hopalong Cassity as the driver and Gabby Hayes stooped over. Cant recognize the other 4. Nonetheless a Western aint a Western without John Wayne or Gary Cooper in it.................

Might be a bit cooler on top, some parts of the country used outhouses and corncobs long after charmin, the same goes for other things. Thats the only hint ya get.

Back
Top Bottom