question on Excalibur ll

fred sanford

Elite Member
The manual says to charge the rechargeable battery for about 17 hours the first time. After that how long should you charge it ? There is no indication light to let you know when its done. I know that some batteries are picky . If you don't charge them right, they get a short life. Hope someone can help. Thanks.

I charge mine when I get done and leave it on the charger untill needed (i don't think you can overcharge them!). I've had two explorers and have never replaced a rechargable battery yet. Also if you don't have one pick up the AA batt pack and then you always are ready to go. I would think a couple hours would do it though. I have charged one in the car on the way to a hunt and it lasted most of the day. cladius.

Charging All Excaliburs

Here is how i charge mine, its great 20 minutes max,chargers17.95 adapter is3.50 charger part#11535 Adapter#11534 www.onlybatterypacks.com Red light charging,Green light done,In less than a hr i can charge 2 pods for my 800,2 pods for my 1000,and 2 for my NY800,that is with 2 chargers 2 adapters,1 pod 20 minutes or less,I dont even use the old style chargers,you will LOVE this mark my word,this charger works for both, nimh, and nicad battery packs Earl Maryland

that was one of my big complaints great machine but like you said no indicator light or any way to know if it was even charged. I use to feel it and if it felt warm well at least I think it's charging? But like someone said the batteries don't get a memory anymore so you will be fine. A $1000.00 plus machine and they cant even put a small led light for the charging system sad.....

I usually charge mine overnight and then use it for about 3 2-hour hunts and do it again

I do the same thing with my GT... I noticed the GT loves regular batteries... if I get 12 hours out of them I'm lucky...

Back
Top Bottom