Big Silver Bracelet!

Schweddy

Elite Member
I was hunting an 1850's mansion Saturday morning. Was finding a ton of clad and wheaties but nothing old. Everything seemed to be no more than 3" deep. The ground was rocky and the top soil was very black. There was a TON of trash so I put on my new X-5 coil. Got a bouncy10-35\42 signal on the etrac -I was figuring another wheat, but pinpointing made it seem too large. Dug anyway and two inches down pulled out this monstrous ID bracelet stamped 925. It weighs in at 36.3 grams. At the end of the day I pulled 30+ wheaties, couple bucks in clad but no old or silver coins. I gladly took the bracelet as a consolation prize! Thanks for looking.

Attachments

• id bracelet.jpg
    id bracelet.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 436
wow, nice weight on that silver bracelet! Congrats!

Thanks everyone. Since it was never engraved, I'm thinking of having 'schweddy' engraved on it. Nicknamed this by friends at work who get a kick out of my sweating problem - it's bad. Not much of a jewelry guy but maybe I'll wear it on digs as a good luck charm.

Is the whole thing silver or iust the ID part? I found one exactly like it and the chain was stainless but the name part was silver. Hope yours is the real deal.

Back
Top Bottom