Anyone getting there new AT pro pointer yet?

I talked to Bart yesterday to find out where I was in line. I ordered January 31, and he says I'm close to the top, just waiting on Garrett to get the units out. You should be receiving yours around the same time I get mine I would think. Hope this helps.

I talked to Bart yesterday to find out where I was in line. I ordered January 31, and he says I'm close to the top, just waiting on Garrett to get the units out. You should be receiving yours around the same time I get mine I would think. Hope this helps.

Thanks. It gives me some hope that it may be here by time the snow melts LOL!

You Guys

Must be talking about the orange waterproof version, let us know how it works, besides being water proof, I was wondering if the performance exceeds the Pro pointer, Earl

I pre ordered only a few hours after the release in late Jan. Finally got my shipping info a couple of days ago and it's expected to arrive this week. Was beginning to think it would never come....

I also emailed Garrett and they sent back an email basically saying they are sending them out as fast as they can.

Must be talking about the orange waterproof version, let us know how it works, besides being water proof, I was wondering if the performance exceeds the Pro pointer, Earl

That info has already been posted here on other threads. I can only tell you that mine is roughly the same distance on a quarter. I sat here and compared my PP with the PPAT. What it does is ramp to solid tone quicker than the older one. It also seems to start detecting with more tone than the old one. What I mean is that with the original PP, at the outer edge of detection, you get a slow click almost like a Geiger counter. The new one starts with a more consistent tone. Adjusting to holding the button down just long enough to power off is the worst thing I can say about it. I would have liked a second smaller button to do adjustments with and left the main one as strictly power on/off.

<rant on>I would do a Youtube video, but I despise Google and every time they take over something, they force you into their larger web so they can get even more info about you. They sell it as convenience to you, but it's really convenience for them to sell you as their product. <rant off>

I received mine last weekend. Order in early February. Waiting for over a foot of @$#%$@# snow to melt to try it out in the field.

<rant on>I would do a Youtube video, but I despise Google and every time they take over something, they force you into their larger web so they can get even more info about you. They sell it as convenience to you, but it's really convenience for them to sell you as their product. <rant off>

That's why you create fake accounts. My YouTube/Google+ etc. does not have any real information on me, other than where to send the money I make from ads.

Ditto

Ordered mine way back when... Got notice due tomorrow... Tuesday.. . Looking forward to it... Am also wwondering how it will compare to my other pin pointers... Garrett, trx etc...

. Ron

Any news on why the new propointer is taking so long to hit the market ? I know people who pre ordered are getting them . I had hoped thateveryone would have them available by spring .
HH

Any news on why the new propointer is taking so long to hit the market ? I know people who pre ordered are getting them . I had hoped thateveryone would have them available by spring .
HH

Maybe they meant Spring in CT, which looks like it will be in June....:no:
Bruce

I ordered mine on 3/8 ... a little late getting in 'on the list' ... but I'm on it now :D

I'll post back when I get it (for anyone that ordered theirs about the same time or slightly after)

I just bought mine today through one of the sponsors, Texhoma Metal Detectors, David is a heck of a nice guy. It will be shipped in the morning. He said I got the last of his inventory but is waiting shipment of more from Garrett. Sure hope the thing works well with my DFX.

I just bought mine today through one of the sponsors, Texhoma Metal Detectors, David is a heck of a nice guy. It will be shipped in the morning. He said I got the last of his inventory but is waiting shipment of more from Garrett. Sure hope the thing works well with my DFX.

Then Garrett must be giving a set allotment to dealers regardless of the number of pre-orders a dealer has in. That stinks!

What then is the purpose of pre-ordering?

David shipped this morning and I should have them this Friday.

I got mine February 9th. I think all dealers were allocated one . My dealer sent me his
It looks and works nice. I think i am going to like it .It does have a few more options

i just ordered one yesterday. the dealer said early to mid April, but that's fine with me as i still have my regular one to use. and i likely won't be seeing any bare ground for at least a month. :(

Back
Top Bottom