Easy Plugging tool

That tool looks PERFECT for the kind of conditions I hunt in when I am in parks....well...almost perfect...if it was a little bigger it would be perfect.

That tool looks PERFECT for the kind of conditions I hunt in when I am in parks....well...almost perfect...if it was a little bigger it would be perfect.

It is a great tool I do admit but it does need to be bigger! I search Parks often as well and the reason I bought such a tool. I just gave it up when I found a Silver snake charm ... And the tool put a good dent in it.

Machinists?

We have any machinists out there?

Clone that device to make a 4.5 inch plug and perhaps add an optional long folding handle and footsteps, and I would buy the heck out of that!

We have any machinists out there?

Clone that device to make a 4.5 inch plug and perhaps add an optional long folding handle and footsteps, and I would buy the heck out of that!

Well if anyone that knows how to make one .... And that is very serious on the task... I would be willing to send them this tool I have for a example to make one that is bigger. I would have to know for sure they can do it though. No sense to send anyone this tool if they do not desire to finish the job.

Plug tool

I would be willing to make one or many. I was gathering some materials for a mockup. And then went to look for some better designs. Can't quite figure out how the little deal with the part that kicks the plug out. I have a whole nice Haas cnc shop to myself along with fabricating equipment and welders. I'm definetley up for the task. Let me know and we will work out the details.

New tool

Is there anything I can do to help? (save for sending mass cash...hehe)

I am definitely interested in one of these.

Just curious, Has any of you used one of those then went back later to the spot you used it at..I'd be willing to bet theres a bunch of perfectly round dead spots in the grass..

Just curious, Has any of you used one of those then went back later to the spot you used it at..I'd be willing to bet theres a bunch of perfectly round dead spots in the grass..

I own this tool and it does not seem to kill the grass. It takes at least a 4-5 inch small plug. If need be I can take pictures over a 5-6 day period to let everyone see. If the grass is well moist of course. If dry it will die no matter what digging method you use.

Back
Top Bottom