That was strange.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys.. we need to stop politicizing this thread or it will be closed.

Well said! Lets keep this all about ergonomics and consider some other beneficial possibilities! The heck with a wall! Lets look at this subject creatively....Hey! Just set a Cash Bounty! $5000 each!

By gosh! I could fill a container myself this weekend!! Then you ship the whole container off to China and let them figure out what to do with them! Win Win Win! No more China trade deficit, I get richer dan Hale, and the illegal aliens get a nice free Pacific cruise!

My financial future would be secure! My Wife would be happy! Folks would ask her, "Where did you get that New Escalade? Did MudPup land a big money job or win the Lottery"?

And she could proudly reply, "Nope! He's just been out hunting for pennies and picking up stray cans like normal"...:laughing:.

Attachments

• cans 62213.jpg
    cans 62213.jpg
    83.5 KB · Views: 89
Last edited:
There I a wall at parts of the southern border. Has anybody here MD it ?

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk

Well said! Lets keep this all about ergonomics and consider some other beneficial possibilities! The heck with a wall! Lets look at this subject creatively....Hey! Just set a Cash Bounty! $5000 each!

By gosh! I could fill a container myself this weekend!! Then you ship the whole container off to China and let them figure out what to do with them! Win Win Win! No more China trade deficit, I get richer dan Hale, and the illegal aliens get a nice free Pacific cruise!

My financial future would be secure! My Wife would be happy! Folks would ask her, "Where did you get that New Escalade? Did MudPup land a big money job or win the Lottery"?

And she could proudly reply, "Nope! He's just been out hunting for pennies and picking up stray cans like normal"...:laughing:.

Mud... I recently watched 60 minutes which I almost never do but now that you brought up recycling in your post... do you know that all our plastic containers used to be sent to china but they can't recycle them so now our plastics are sent to Vietnam and brought to landfills... what a joke all the fake recycling we are doing...

Impressive!

Yeah? Impressive as it was, these people in the vid trained for a sporting event!...Now lets see some average Joe with no ladder experience try that stunt with a bundle of achitectual shingles on a 3 story 7 pitch! Let alone quick hauling a 100lb bag of ganja over a 50' vertical wall! Or even themselves! A big tall wall is a real man stopper...Ladders or no...

Generally speaking it's the 5% you should be worried about.

I dont want ANY of them here - see below

Not true! Plenty happens when they’re caught.

Yeah they're let go to kill Americans

People used to immigrate here to become Americans. Thats why we were referred to as the melting pot of the world, many different backgrounds but everyone considered him/herself to be a proud American.

Now they come flying flags from other countries, demanding free stuff and trashing this Country both verbally and physically

Build the WALL 10' higher

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom