First Post

Steve in PR

I just joined and see a couple members that I know from other forums. Looking forward to seeing everyone's finds and showing some of my own!

Welcome board Steve! How's the weather out there in PR? I haven't been there in oh, 10 years or so, but had a lot of fun there. Where abouts are you located? I spent some time there, at Camp Santiago in Salinas back in the Army days, and of course, San Juan on the weekends, lol! Beautiful place, and I imagine, nice hunting along the beaches! I can't wait to see you posting some finds! HH!

Thanks, everyone.

I live on the West end of the island and hunt all the beaches in the SW of the island.

We have coral/crushed shell, sand beaches and there is little wave and tide. Water is warm all year and pretty clear most of the time.

I chose Gollum for my avatar because he is bald, like me, and always looking for "the Precious", also, like me! I am not crazy about raw fish though.

I have enclosed a pic of one of the beaches I hunt. The waves are usually smaller than this on a normal day.

I mentioned your avatar Steve because obviously we don't have them on Findmall :)

Welcome to the forum, I have only been here a short time myself, great people here, lots of good posts & pic's. You have a great looking beach there, should be lots of jewelry to be found, looking forward to your posts. H.H.:-)

Back
Top Bottom