• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Are you serious... another Reale?

Thanks Bob. I was lucky that I got the piece the 8R in it. It's been a great year. This one will be included in my Episode 81 YouTube video which will upload on July 5th. Hope you and Chip get a chance to see it. Good luck to the both of you.

Hey man wouldn't miss it , I have been checking out your videos they are awesome, and very enjoyable. Going to have to come out there and hunt with you , so I can star in one of them.:lol: All kidding aside you do a very good job making them and make some great finds buddy.

Hey man wouldn't miss it , I have been checking out your videos they are awesome, and very enjoyable. Going to have to come out there and hunt with you , so I can star in one of them.:lol: All kidding aside you do a very good job making them and make some great finds buddy.

Yeah we need to swap hunts sometime this fall or early winter.

Yeah we need to swap hunts sometime this fall or early winter.

Hey Seven we can make that happen, just give me a heads up when your ready , can't promise any of those cut reales, but can for sure can turn you on to some Mo. civ.

Hey Seven we can make that happen, just give me a heads up when your ready , can't promise any of those cut reales, but can for sure can turn you on to some Mo. civ.

You know as well as I do that the best finds are friends who share your love of history and can spend s day together hunting. I know how hard you guys work and the miles you walk searching because we do the same thing. When I leave the house I hope to find ONE nice relic, but I still enjoy the hunt even if that doesn't happen. We will definitely try and hook up this Fall. I would be happy just filming a hunt with you guys.

You know as well as I do that the best finds are friends who share your love of history and can spend s day together hunting. I know how hard you guys work and the miles you walk searching because we do the same thing. When I leave the house I hope to find ONE nice relic, but I still enjoy the hunt even if that doesn't happen. We will definitely try and hook up this Fall. I would be happy just filming a hunt with you guys.

That would be cool. We will keep in touch, and maybe plan something this fall.

Back
Top Bottom