1715 Hurricane!

captdenden9380

Thanks to everyone for the info on shipwrecks! I never really have been into this before so i have been doing alot of reading. Last night i was reading about the 1715 Hurricane in Florida. Has anyone found anything that might be from thoughs ships. Just very interesting. thanks -Den-

?

So i have been doing alot of reading on this 1715 hurricane, i have collected a number of books, maps, ect. over the last week. i think it would make for a great weekend in a few months to make my way from the "Maine" land. i think i have a good chance, i have read alot of great story's of what people have found. Of course will let you all know! Capt.Den

i know that someone this year found a gold ring from the 1715 fleet on the beach while metal detecting....it was worth 35K

It will be hard to find anything if you are just visiting. Could take a lifetime to find anyhting on the beaches....luck,luck,luck

Then again i would rather be sweeping my metal detector looking for 1715 gold then pulling a handle on a slot machine ;)

Back
Top Bottom