Mini hunt

bibelot

Forum Supporter
It quit raining long enough for me to try the Deus lite that came today. Not knowing a thing about it, I was pleasantly surprised, it's a dig and beep with multiple tones. I took it to the lot that I have been hammering to death because it is so close to home. I see I need to learn to identify bottle caps. The ball of foil was just seeing what low conductor related to the tone was. I started getting excited with the Quarter, shiny bright but only a 1977.I might have to nickname it bottlecaps.....:lol: DSC02899.JPG

DSC02903.JPG

DSC02900.JPG

DSC02904.JPG

DSC02905.JPG

Last edited:
It won't take long for you to get those screw caps figured out once you get used to using the Deus. Pry caps are easy to ID as well.

beephead

It rains every time I try to use it so far. I dug these in a park today,can't seem to get much time running before I have to quit. I found these in a park today. The euro coin is a first for me.DSC02914.JPG

Congrats on your finds.

If not already, you're going to love the Deus. Takes a bit of time to understand it, but IMO well worth it! HH

The euro coin is a Germany Hamburg minted coin. I got out twice today between the rain, There is not much to be had there, I need to find new areas.

DSC02934.JPG

DSC02928.JPG

DSC02931.JPG

Back
Top Bottom