Gold, silver, Indian, buffalo and wheaties

I C THE LITE

Tried a new spot tonight and found a small hotspot. The park is full of iron which made for some difficulties but still managed a couple of good finds. The gold ring on the right was not found as I was just comparing the size of my brides engagement ring compared to the ring I found tonight. The stone was attached but fell off while my detecting partners and I were looking at the ring. The stone fell in the grass just at dusk and the 3 of us were on our knees looking for the stone in grass. Randy (luna) pulls out his cell and turns on the light and finds the stone. The stone is below and between the 2nd and 3rd ring. The 2nd ring has to small stones as well but I doubt if they're real. 3 of the wheats were 1919 and older. The barber is 1913. The Indian is 1907.

Attachments

• IMG_1564.jpg
    IMG_1564.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 254
Great group PJ! Is that all off the lake shore? Love me some gold...mmmmmmm. Now I have to just go find some!:lol:

Amazing park hunt! Nicely done.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great group PJ! Is that all off the lake shore? Love me some gold...mmmmmmm. Now I have to just go find some!:lol:
Not at the lake. At a new spot we found. I normally find more rings but for some reason I am way behind the last couple of years totals. Hopefully that means I am due for some good times.:D Going to the ctx boot camp in 2 weeks. Hopefully I will learn something as I am technically/computer challenged.

Not at the lake. At a new spot we found. I normally find more rings but for some reason I am way behind the last couple of years totals. Hopefully that means I am due for some good times.:D Going to the ctx boot camp in 2 weeks. Hopefully I will learn something as I am technically/computer challenged.

I could have had you over, grilled you some steaks and we could have had our own bootcamp. FREE!!! :laughing:

I could have had you over, grilled you some steaks and we could have had our own bootcamp. FREE!!! :laughing:

I would like that. We could call it bootcamp "refresher" class for old guys who are technically/computer challenged.:laughing:Myself and another guy I know who is going to the class told Randy we would pay for him to go so we could ask him questions when we got back home and forgot 3/4 of what we learned.:D

I would like that. We could call it bootcamp "refresher" class for old guys who are technically/computer challenged.:laughing:Myself and another guy I know who is going to the class told Randy we would pay for him to go so we could ask him questions when we got back home and forgot 3/4 of what we learned.:D

LOL, Randy would be a good choice to bring along for sure. Enjoy that class as Andy does a great job. You will learn a lot for sure just take some good notes and buy his book...its fantastic!!!

Back
Top Bottom