Almost a wheatie....

GMD

I just spent my hour lunch break traveling to a few of our public beach accesses to see what I could find. I came back with $.16 in clad and a key! Oh how it kills me to be back in the office : ( The oldest coin I found today was a 1962 penny (which sets my record for the oldest coin I have found so far :grin:)...ALMOST a wheatie, but not quite :roll:.....Still havent found my first, but I'm a newbie, so I only have time : ) Thank you to everyone who has sent me birthday wishes today! I will try to get my camera up and running so that I can post all of my finds since I started a few weeks ago. Im down here in the south, so whenever the weather/work schedule has permitted I have been out hunting. Mostly my yard, but I finally ventured out to my 1st tot lot on Sunday. Anyway, thank you everyone for all of your support and guidance....I cant believe I didnt start this hobby sooner!

yep a few years off, 1958 it ended. Congrats, you will get it one day!

You have lots of time and plenty of hunts ahead of you... the wheaties will come... as well as silver and gold.... yipppeeee....:D RickO

Your office is near the beach? lucky dawg... keep hitting that beach...your bound to find good stuff.

Happy Birthday again and I'm glad that you are able to get out. If that '62 had been a dime or a quarter, it would have been silver. You're on the right track. My Wheat Cent offer still stands.

Happy Birthday again and I'm glad that you are able to get out. If that '62 had been a dime or a quarter, it would have been silver. You're on the right track. My Wheat Cent offer still stands.

Thanks Silver! I'll have to dig out my wheatie collection folders and see what I'm missing ;)

Back
Top Bottom