This pinpointer look very good!!!!!

Boy, I don't know...it sure looks good, and I do own the TRX. It is certainly rugged, plus one thing it does better than the TRX is that you CAN hear it. With a retail of $90, I suspect this pointer will get it's nitch. Just sayin'

Boy, I don't know...it sure looks good, and I do own the TRX. It is certainly rugged, plus one thing it does better than the TRX is that you CAN hear it. With a retail of $90, I suspect this pointer will get it's nitch. Just sayin'

Probably right since so many people don't think about or care about buying American.

Yeah, It does look good. At that price point, I dont care where its made, people will buy it for sure.

It definitely has much interest. I would love to have a TRX, but personally this one seems to come in right behind it. At $90 if it truly works as well as the clip shows that's a deal. $55-$60 cheaper than a TRX. I know some would say they would rather spend the extra for a white's, and I would as well. Unfortunately for some, like me, that extra 55-60 isn't very easy to come up with. I will be keeping an eye on this pointer, and if the reviews stay as good as the video I will probably get one sooner or later.

Even "American Made" usually means the "parts" are made in china and assembled here.

Pretty hard to find a 100% american made and assembled item these days, unfortunately.

It looks like it works...

Not great depth for a PI but should hold it's own against the current VLFs. Seems like a pretty good machine at a good price.

One of our sponsors is carrying it now. Give Rich a call at Colonial metal detectors.

He is one of the guys selling it on ebay and indicating that it is a garrett brand. Does not sound very honest to me to do that!

He is one of the guys selling it on ebay and indicating that it is a garrett brand. Does not sound very honest to me to do that!

The chinese will put whatever name you pay them to put on it if you buy a bunch.. You think Sharper Image actually makes the !!!! they sell?

In this case the listing is for the chinese name but indicating garrett under the brand. He is covering all the bases that way.

Or it could have been a mistake on his part??

Not likely. I see this all the time on Craigslist and other sites. People toss keywords in so that if you search on one thing, you get their listing. One of my biggest pet peeves.

They want someone searching for Garrett brand to see their non-Garrett item listing.

Back
Top Bottom