Stand or bracket??

Ray Whidbey Island

What does everyone use to keep the electronics up off the grass and rocks and why. Whites E series...M6, MXT, XLT, DFX..... :?: and why....Ray

I bought a stand right from white's for around $5. I put one on to keep the detector up off the dirt and early morning dew.

I was using the White?s stand on my DFX till recently and it worked very well. I now have the Weather Beater cover and love it. It keeps dust and dirt from entering the speaker holes and keeps it dry from morning dew and rain. I also have the rain hood for the display, I only use that on rainy days.
http://www.whiteselectronics.com/miscaccw.php

DirtDigger

Attachments

• untitled.jpg
    untitled.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 231
Ray, whats up? No stand info. just wanted to say hey, your not to far from where I live. I'm across the Keystone Ferry over here on the penninsula. Hows the hunting? I did build a stand for my old Fisher and it sure helps, but for the price But the Whites! See Ya.
auseeker....

auseeker, Glad to meet yuh. As far as the hunting here has not been anything great....most of the places I find have been hunted hard or are historical sites.....hard to hunt those. Did get the Whites stand...wanted to keep the new detector off the ground......time to run and play and see if there are any pennies around.....see ya.......Ray

Back
Top Bottom