Best Treasure Hunting Magazine

gjw

:?: Hi, I'm thinking about subscribing to a TH magazine, just wanted to get opinions on which one you all think is the best. I'm looking at general detecting and coin/relic hunting.

Any help will be greatly appreciated!!!

Thanks and God Bless!!!!

Greg

If I remember correctly, Lost Treasure has articles that were in the mags.

I was disappointed in my subscription as to the content. Not very well written, not proofread too well, and I caught them on a few occasions where I have personal experience with the subject matter through direct involvement, and what they presented as fact was not even close. They print subject matter without doing much research just to fill pages. Needless to say, I will not be renewing. I will give E/W Treasure a try.

Look into American Digger. It's done by treasure hunters. Geared toward relics but it's growing exponentially :yes:

Just my opinion. They really don't have that much content. You get more information on the forums. They are like reading the newspaper, something to do. Rob

Ive read a few of the Western & Eastern which I liked. I've also read a few issues of Lost Treasure. I found LT to be full of editing mistakes. Some good pics though.

I get them both because Lost Treasure was a gift. Western & Eastern is by far the best and the only one I would pay for. LT doesn't do much more than fill pages with mostly B/S. They tend to go way out on their articles just to impress. Their subscription service is not that good either. I had to call for 2 months to get mine and then I got sent the months I missed and the current months issue at the same time. Basically they cheated me out of two months because I had already read the two I missed. :roll:

:yes:Hi, thanks everyone for the info, it seems EW is the best, by the way I live in St Anthony, ND south of Mandan

Thanks agin!!!!!

I subscribe to Lost Treasure, but will soon start getting W&ET also.

Back
Top Bottom