I done did it.. Garret PP

Coin Machine

I have two Fisher pointers...

Just ordered my Garret pro pointer..well worth it.

Now I have two to sell..LOL....

I was hunting today,,and unless I was touching it..my pointer didn't see it.The Garrett is so much better...can't wait.....excited

how is the freight harbor pin pointer compared to the garrett pp?

From what I;ve read, the fisher and the HF are about the same.

But...Ive seen the Garrett in action...no comparison.

The Beers made me order it tonight....I thought Id struggle thru it,,but...Ive seen the Garrett work. DirtyJoe was waving his over Plugs and detecting the target,....the fisher can't do that.

I figure..wth..might as well do it now...cause sooner or later I was going to get one. LOL...

Anybody wan to buy a Fisher Pointer? lOL..I now thats not allowed here...JK....Im excited....

I can't wait to get it..I go hunting everyday...

Unbelievable.....

I ordered it, checked on-line TWICE that it was in stock.

Received Email this am.
Yep...Back ordered...3 weeks.

That really pisses me off.

E-BAY. Doesnt run out of stock. Just gotta watch the shipping charges to see where you're spending the money. Got mine with my AT-Pro.

Harbor Freight pinpointer vs Garrett PP. NO contest. Propointer has a vibration and sound. Vibration gets stronger and the sound goes from broken beeps to solid tone as you get closer to the object. Kind of like speeding up an electric beeper till its constant. Never be without one again if I can help it.

Hey the Harbor Freight PP is a fine machine. It's got light and a button. It helps me avoid digging pop cans that ring up as quarters because it can't see them in the side of the hole 1/2 inch away. Yes, the PP feature on my detector will randomly report cans in a square foot area.

Doing good.

Back
Top Bottom