Need Help in RI

TigerLily

Hi I just bought two detectors a DFX and a Beach hunter Ive been out a few times have read the manual more times then I wish to count but am still having a hard time with the DFX ... I have found more JUNK then I ever thought possible Ive tried all the different settings and still I get readings that look good but when I dig them there either pull tabs or nails what am I doing wrong Is there any one in RI that has experience with this detector I would love to spend a few hours with you and learn what it is am doing wrong and how to properly use this machine thank you so much. :?:

Tiger - I live in Blackstone, MA -- very close to Pawtucket. I use a DFX and would be happy to help you. PM me if interested in hunting together......

If you would like to call me I would hepl you out. Also ; Try just using the coins mode for a little while. This has more discrimination and less sesitivity to deep junk. When you get a signal , try to remember what it sounds like ; broken or solid. Then look at your meter and see what number comes up. Does it repeat or bounce around ? Now dig the target to see what it is. This way you can learn what the targets are and how the detector responds before going on to a more sensitive setting.

Back
Top Bottom