decent headphones

h2oyo

Hello,
I have been out MD'ing now 6 to 8 times. I find my ears hurt with my present headphones. I wear glasses and have to move my headphones all the time. The glasses are wire frames not big or thick. I have been looking and wow them headphones cost more than the detector did lol. I am using an old Whites 6000/Di/S3. Anybody have any ideas to help me out? thanks
Johan

I bought a set of Liberty 'phones last year, and I love them. They are light and the ear padding is very soft. I'm either wearing glasses or shades all the time and the padding is quite comfortable. The sound quality is also very good.

I recently got a set of Killer Bees from Andrew at New England Detectors and really like them. Very comfortable, separate volume control for each side, work with most any detector.

Go to radio shack or best buy and get a stereo headphone jack adapter and get some cheap earbuds.. :cool:

Agree. I use a single earbud to leave one ear open to hear my surroundings. Works for me! My det. has 1/8" as well as 1/4" jacks.

Cheers,
kev

I recently bought some Killer Bees phones, about 98 bux. They work great - I also, wear wire rimmed glasses. Not anything wrong with them. Steve in so az

Back
Top Bottom