Headphone recommendation?

Mozhoven

Hello all,

Like many of you, I am unhappy with the stock cans that come with the AT Pro. They are bulky, don't stay put, and fall forward when you lean over. Really, the only think I like about them is the cable. It is long enough to allow me to set down my MD and dig without getting in the way too much. It's also flexible enough to not pull against my head while swinging yet doesn't leave too much slack otherwise to get caught up on my side pouch.

I've purchased the Garrett headphones adapter so I can get a better set and would like some recommendations. Mind you, I am not interested in full over-the-ear cuffs as they are too hot for the summer and too large in general for my taste. I like the size of the fold-up Garretts, but the cable isn't right. I don't to cannibalize the stock cans just for the cable, so does anyone have any suggestions? By the way, I am open to suggestions for a third-party cable this is similar in length and flexibility to the stock headphones that can be attached to any set...

P.s. I hope to go wireless eventually, once the perfect set is invented....(cheap with no delay...)

Thanks for these recommendation, but I'm looking for a smaller set - nothing over the ear will work for me in the summer. I sweat like a crazy person...

I'm hoping there's a set of over-the-head headphones with the smaller ear-size cuff but a very flexible spiral-cable. (lilke the AT Pro stock cans)

Thanks for these recommendations, but I'm looking for a smaller set - nothing over the ear will work for me in the summer. I sweat like a crazy person...

I'm hoping there's a set of over-the-head headphones with the smaller ear-size cuff but a very flexible spiral-cable. (lilke the AT Pro stock cans)

Back
Top Bottom