Just ordered my GPP

lakeerie4ever

Well i tried out my Compadre for a few days now and its a great machine finds plenty of trash:lol: its funny some good sounds are pieces of junk anyway its a pain digging and digging and basically being blind trying to find my "treasure" cant wait to get it heard many good things btw i got it here for a lil cheaper than the typical 127

http://www.botachtactical.com/gapr.html

Smart move, it will help you out dramaticly. Just remember its an all metal detector. if it beeps & its a coin it should be no more than another 1.5 -2" away so if you dig another 3" & havn't found the target its probably something large. it will detect large items about 7-8" away.

Buzz's sheaths are top notch.......the best sheath at an affordable price and very fast shipping........

Attachments

• 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 142
You're not kidding about the shipping! I got my bomb faster from Buzz in Cali than I got my Propointer from about 3.5 hours north of my town!

i got a ames planters pal digger at home depot very well made didnt want to spend 35 plus for a lesche so dont think it would fit in that holder plus i already have a camera holder that i can put both GPP and digger in lol i am cheap

Back
Top Bottom