New Member checking in...

glenhou

I just bought a Prizm II. New to MDing so will need to read all these posts. My dealer sent me up with it and sold my the bonus package of the carry bag, headphones and bullseye sensor for 50 bucks.

I managed to find 3 pennies (oldest 1975 ;) ) and a dime. Of course some nails bolts etc. just messing around last night. Off to the local school later today. Seems easy to use but cannot imagine how to do it without the bullseye detector to sort through the dirt.

My daughter loves helping and at least she can read the dates on the coins without a magnifying glass.

I need to read up on how to clean these coins up as my dime looks like a penny at first glance.

Anyways just wanted to say hi from Seattle area.

Glen

welcome and happy hunting, hope you find lot of goodies and remember we love pic of them. :yes:
by the way, nice name :D

Welcome to the forum Glen. Glad to have ya with us here. As far as cleaning your coins, don't be too quick to do so, as you may have a valuable one, and cleaning it may take away from that value. If it is clad, go for it. But if it is older, and made of silver, you may want to leave it alone, and check to see what the value is before cleaning.

Glad to have you aboard Glen, Its a good place to say what you have to say. smg

Wellcome Glen! Don't be afraid to ask questions there are a lot of helpfull folks here. cladius.

Welcome to the forum, Glen. I have a Prizm III and I think they work the same way. You sure got a deal on the Pinpointer! They're usually about $129.00! Lucky me, I got mine for my birthday. :-) But hope you enjoy yours as much as I do mine, and wish I had a partner sometimes to go with me. Lucky you for that.

Scrltt641 aka Scarlett

Back
Top Bottom