BAL CE stamp on class ring ???

TheCoilist

Elite Member
My gf found a class ring from what of her EX's in her car.... (yeah yeah i have my suspicions... JK). Anyway it's from like 9 years ago. It is silver tone ring with a red stone, but there are no markings inside the ring except "BAL CE" stamped inside the band. Any ideas???

Thanks!

Balfour made mine too, but they did not stamp it with anything. That's originally what I thought, and my gf's who went to the same school as her ex and its not stamped.

My though is why is there a class ring from your girlfriends EX in her car?? :?:

Well is she going to give it back to him??? :D

My though is why is there a class ring from your girlfriends EX in her car?? :?:

Well is she going to give it back to him??? :D

Haha actually I gave her a hard time about it. When we were moving her stuff out of a storage unit into the house her picture box tipped over and it fell in the console. But strangely enough I tried finding a mailing address for him and such to mail it back to him without luck.

So now we're stuck with it... I put it in my ring pile. LOL She was going to toss it...... I guess I could seed it or use as test ring. LOL

Haha actually I gave her a hard time about it. When we were moving her stuff out of a storage unit into the house her picture box tipped over and it fell in the console. But strangely enough I tried finding a mailing address for him and such to mail it back to him without luck.

So now we're stuck with it... I put it in my ring pile. LOL She was going to toss it...... I guess I could seed it or use as test ring. LOL

HEY IF YOU WANT TO GET RID OF IT THAT BAD JUST SEND IT MY WAY. I will take good care of it. :D

Back
Top Bottom