14k 24.4 grams oc surf hunting

OBN

OldCherryPicker
Forum Supporter
Other day I talked to my buddy FSA and he was telling about the conditions he has hunted in RI, and I think I told him my next trip out I would do some pics....so Sunday I took out the old video cam and shot some of the surf n turf at Lowtide. ...OCC...Mark in action, always in the white stuff.

Attachments

• OBN0330.jpg
    OBN0330.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 750
  • OBN0331.jpg
    OBN0331.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 734
  • OBN0333.jpg
    OBN0333.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 650
  • OBN0334.jpg
    OBN0334.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 642
  • OBN0332.jpg
    OBN0332.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 746
Great weekend.....not sure if I like the yellow or the beach eye candy better...
You are tearing it up!

Cliff

Nice ticket there Joe.... that equates to a lot of bling bling.

What can one say about that last photo..... God i love the beach. If you could have gotten those last 3 wave for the camera.....priceless.

Dew

Nice chunk of gold WTG
Beach/water hunting does have nice scenery....one of the glaring reasons dark or mirrored sunglasses are a must!! DL

Joe,
Your doing great in the rough. Congrats on the heavy yellow. Did you have to post that last pic? I'm packing the truck up now.:laughing:

Mike

From gold rings to gold bars, what will it be next. Love the gold Joe, nice job in tough conditions.

Yes, those conditions look similar . I've have my headphones knocked off my head by a wave hitting me on more than one occasion and it isn't fun. :shock:

Looking at the scenery all I can say is, " only to be young again". :yes:

Is it just me or are those last three girls topless ?

Joe were you hunting the tide line and tan line?:laughing: We have surf competitions here. You see pro surfers at a beach, put in a mouth piece so you don't chip some teeth digging:lol:
This is by the jax beach pier:shock:

Attachments

• jax pier.jpg
    jax pier.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 578
He's probably thinking "busted? what do you mean busted?" Take your eyes off the woman, you can do it, try harder, I have faith in you, higher, higher, there ya go! See the man waving? :P :P :P

Great finds!

Kapitdr

We like the Eye Candy, don't worry about the Men waving, Joe has backup :lol:, PS we like seeing the different bikini styles howbouitit :jawdrop::coolpics: Ps If I was their I would have challenged the last 3 to the Ice Bucket Challenge early :yes:

I wouldn't stay in the water yesterday because of two foot waves. I see why your finding the yellow no one is crazy enough to go out there but you

What coil are you using

Joe, all 6 of them look great,,,,the chain isn't so bad looking either,,,:laughing:great work buddy,,,,you are tearing it up,,,,great year for you,,,,,keep it coming,,,,GL HH

Kid get the hell out of here I think I've got GOLD down there

Attachments

• OBN0334.jpg
    OBN0334.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 514
Back
Top Bottom