Miami Beach – 3 Hour Super Hunt!

FelixtheCat

A Moderating Knight of the Round Coil
Super Mod
Forum Supporter
After some recent exclusive water hunts, I was looking forward to a pure, unadulterated dry sand clad hunt this weekend.:good: I hadn't been to Miami Beach in a while so I got up today for a sunrise hunt. I hunted for 3 hours and from the moment I got there the targets were non-stop!!! :detector: I was surprised at the amount of targets that were around the unopened concession stands. It seems to me that nobody considers those and around one on those is where I picked up the $1 coin and around 20 other coins. If I realized I was only 11 coins shy of 200 I would’ve hunted a little while longer. No matter, a beautiful morning detecting and hefty $15.10 to the clad jar.:thumbsup: I should surpass 6,000 coins for the year on the next hunt.

Attachments

• 8-24-14 Sunrise.jpg
    8-24-14 Sunrise.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 812
  • 8-24-14.jpg
    8-24-14.jpg
    79.4 KB · Views: 823
  • 8-24-14 Token.jpg
    8-24-14 Token.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 808
That is a lot of clad... you have a lot more patience that I would have for dry sand hunting ;)

Great job! Out of curiosity, what was parking like and how much?
I didn't pay for parking even though it was metered on the street where I found the space. I took my chances since I knew I was going to be done by 10am. I have only had 1 parking ticket in all my hunts on Miami Beach and I gave it to my wife to take care of with her contacts since she's worked on the beach for a long time. ;) In the lot that I had wanted to park, they had it manned for "special event" and that's usually upwards of $10. I REFUSE to pay that much for parking.

I didn't pay for parking even though it was metered on the street where I found the space. I took my chances since I knew I was going to be done by 10am. I have only had 1 parking ticket in all my hunts on Miami Beach and I gave it to my wife to take care of with her contacts since she's worked on the beach for a long time. ;) In the lot that I had wanted to park, they had it manned for "special event" and that's usually upwards of $10. I REFUSE to pay that much for parking.

You and me both. Lady stuck out her hand and said " Who's Greta job?":laughing:

That is killing the clad,,,,,before it was asked, I was thinking that it would cover the parking,,,,,:lol:from the picture, that looks some really calm water for Miami Beach, I think I would have water hunted, besides, we have had record heat here all last week and even an early morning dry sand hunt would be brutal,,,,GL HH

You are one lucky son of a gun when it come to clad! So jealous. Nearly 6000 coins and it's only August! Jeez!

Back
Top Bottom