Vending machine find!

Pokeplayer101

Elite Member
The vending machines at my school allow you to put in a coin and it will return back a different coin. Today I found a 1957 D Nickel and a off center 1990 P Dime!

My question is on the dime. It is off center so what value should it have?

Attachments

• IMG_4319.jpg
    IMG_4319.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 384
  • IMG_4320.jpg
    IMG_4320.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 393
Coin star silver

Did you ever check out the coinstar machines at your local supermarkets? I found two silver Rosie's the other day. The machines seem to reject silver coins.
Our luck I guess!

My first silver coin (since I paid attention) was a 43 merc as change from one of the vending machines at work.

Nice finds. After several embarrassing incidents I'm going to stay away from vending machines. One time I put in too much change so I was stuck with a soda I didn't want and didn't get the remainder back. I tried one a few weeks ago and it wouldn't give me my quarter back.:roll:

Nice finds, but it isn't worth that much unless it's really off-center.

I hate vending machines... I was trying to get Cheetos at school, I put my quarter and dime in and I was about to put another quarter in but I realized there were no lights... :(

Did you ever check out the coinstar machines at your local supermarkets? I found two silver Rosie's the other day. The machines seem to reject silver coins.
Our luck I guess!

Yep. Reject silver. So the other day I went to dump a few hundred dollars in dimes and halves I had looked through into the coin machine at my bank. First thing I always check the return.....it was FULL! I thought I had hit the jackpot but no silver. Few dollars in clad and a forty something wheat which was cool.

Yep. Reject silver. So the other day I went to dump a few hundred dollars in dimes and halves I had looked through into the coin machine at my bank. First thing I always check the return.....it was FULL! I thought I had hit the jackpot but no silver. Few dollars in clad and a forty something wheat which was cool.

How do people not see that and take it?? Jeez! Thats wicked man!

Back
Top Bottom