Nickel park still giving up silver

Thanks

That is a super nice outing Mark. Barber's, Merc's, Indians and a Buffalo. Now that is an awesome take. Congrats to you and your buddy on some very stellar hunts. Trapper

Trapper, thank you. The last two outings were very productive from what was thought to be a hunted out site. I hope there is still old silver to be found there. HH Mark

Wow! You guys stumbled upon a fantastic flush of yesteryear coinage! Your line-up is an AWESOME single hunt total. Then add your buddy's coins to the mess, and it's just astonishing! Especially for a public park these days. If anybody ever did detect that area, they must have been doing something wrong.
My 800 Nox also upgrades the occasional penny to the high 20's; sometimes even 30. I think there is a difference in tone consistency and strength, compared to a dime or quarter. I still get fooled. Today, a wheat penny at over 6 inches deep gave a faint 28, 29, and 30. I thought for sure it would be a silver dime. Nope.
GL & HH

Fred Thanks

Wow, you guys are on a great spot there! Congrats on the great finds Mark. I wish my local park hunts were that productive!
'

Thanks, like I said in my post I think this one area was overlooked, other than that you could swing for hours to pick up a V nickel or IHP. You seem to do well with the research I could use some help as the only old areas around here that I find are already pounded. HH Mark

Congrats on the great assortment of silver dimes. Im thinking that you'll have to rename the park!

Back
Top Bottom