Finally got off the pot...

pryan67

Forum Supporter
Or is it I finally did that other part...

Either way I finally ordered a Nox....got the 800 from Bart at BBH....

Now the HARD part...waiting for it to get here LOL. It was a birthday present so I have to wait until Saturday technically before I can use it

Of course, now we all know what will happen....I'll win Scuba's contest this Friday :) Then I'll be "stuck" with two Nox's LOL

Now the HARD part...waiting for it to get here LOL. It was a birthday present so I have to wait until Saturday technically before I can use it

Of course, now we all know what will happen....I'll win Scuba's contest this Friday :) Then I'll be "stuck" with two Nox's LOL
Some problems can be good problems to have !

Happy Birthday !

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk

Yeah, you'll win the NOX and I'll win the $1.6B Mega Millions.

I can live with that.

Odd comparison of the 2 totally unrelated actions................

or ARE they.......

:laughing:

I thought you were saying you quit smoking hemp!:lol:
If you’ve never had a Minelab before it will very likely make you wonder what you’ve been doing this entire time. They make machines that WORK. Really WELL.
Happy B-day next Saturday,you’ll be off and running in no time!

You need to get started with that machine asap before the ground freezes. No need to waste time waiting for your birthday.

Or come south for the winter where you can detect.

Well it did snow here Jan 3. But our ground never freezes.

Happy Birthday.

You need to get started with that machine asap before the ground freezes. No need to waste time waiting for your birthday.

Or come south for the winter where you can detect.

Well it did snow here Jan 3. But our ground never freezes.

Happy Birthday.

I'd LOVE to head south for the winter...but there's that pesky job thing...I only have to do that though because I like to eat.

Odd comparison of the 2 totally unrelated actions................

or ARE they.......

:laughing:

That's just how my luck seems to run :)

I am enjoying mine and I am just starting to use it a lot, so many different settings possible and man do I love experimenting.
Still not really all that good with it yet and it is still producing old coins silver coins including a bucket lister.
I got bad, weird, mineralized and iron infested dirt and it seems to love it here.
Happy birthday, have fun!

I am enjoying mine and I am just starting to use it a lot, so many different settings possible and man do I love experimenting.
Still not really all that good with it yet and it is still producing old coins silver coins including a bucket lister.
I got bad, weird, mineralized and iron infested dirt and it seems to love it here.
Happy birthday, have fun!

I'm looking forward to playing with it as well. I can't wait to hit some of the parks that I've hammered hard with my AT Pro. The vast number of settings are daunting, but I'm excited to play with it.

I'm looking forward to playing with it as well. I can't wait to hit some of the parks that I've hammered hard with my AT Pro. The vast number of settings are daunting, but I'm excited to play with it.

If I may make a suggestion; when you start hunting with your nox, just use the factory settings in park1 or park2 until you start getting the hang of it. I don't keep track of how many hours I have on mine, but if I were to guess it would be over 100. I'm just now beginning to get a good handle on what's under the coil before I dig.

If I may make a suggestion; when you start hunting with your nox, just use the factory settings in park1 or park2 until you start getting the hang of it. I don't keep track of how many hours I have on mine, but if I were to guess it would be over 100. I'm just now beginning to get a good handle on what's under the coil before I dig.

That's my plan...either Park1 or Park2...probably Park2 and see what I find...dig just about everything.

I need to figure out all the buttons....the pinpoint confused me because, unlike my other detectors, it "stays on" without holding the button.

Back
Top Bottom