Turf & Surf...sterling at the clad dump, silver at the beach

Captain Silver

Elite Member
Went out in the drizzle this morning in search of silver #75 surf and turf style, first taking the Ex II to a local park where I found a Merc the one time I hunted it...after 3 hours I had dug a bunch of garbage, 14 wheats and over $6 in clad when I got the coil over something worthwhile at last a unicorn ring is sterling #14... Enough of cleaning up the clad dump, I stopped home, grabbed the scoop and went to the beach for the surf part of the hunt. Started recovering targets on the slope and almost every one has one of these rivet heads with it...fhut the wuck is going on here:?: got .37 cents in clad, some gold colored thing that had me happy for a second:lol: some more scrap...next target I dump the sand...and find out it's the rivets that hold the stainless tip on the scoop:heartylaugh: What can you do but keep hunting at this point...couple of targets later and here's the silver I've been looking for all day at least silver #75 is my favorite kind to find, a Stander:cool: I pocketed the Stander and called it a day...having worked for what I found:yes: Thanks for looking at this outing and see you all after the next...Happy Hunting!

Lol at the rivets but congrats on the silver.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Looks like a nice ring and a Stander is always good. Congrats.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom