Couple items needing a identity.

critik

So obviously this first one is of a womans face.
IMG_20170415_222421-800x450.jpg
On the back side you can see on the right and left edge that it was stamped on to something.
IMG_20170415_222439-800x450.jpg
This is the back side of this button lookalike. it seems as if it slides down on to something like a clasp.
IMG_20170415_222709-800x450.jpg
Here is the front which is made from marble or glass i can not tell. only the bottom side is brass.
IMG_20170415_222643-800x450.jpg

IMG_20170415_222740-800x450.jpg

The button is more technically a button cover, used to cover plain buttons to make the dress or shirt buttons look fancier. KT has some western styled ones out of nickel silver to spruce up a cowboy shirt! Interesting as KT had not seen ones made of glass but then KT has not seen a lot of different designs.

The button is more technically a button cover, used to cover plain buttons to make the dress or shirt buttons look fancier. KT has some western styled ones out of nickel silver to spruce up a cowboy shirt! Interesting as KT had not seen ones made of glass but then KT has not seen a lot of different designs.

How do they cover a button with this? nvermind lol i get i now it slides down on to the button duhh

Critik, it wasn't to long ago you joined here, looking for advice and hunting partners, and I offered to hunt with you , if I could find the time, and you weren't finding anything but a few wheats here and there. And look at you now, finding silver, relics, jewelry, looking like a long time experienced hunter. They grow up so fast, :laughing::laughing:.
Ive only been able to pull off a 30 min hunt since we talked about possibly getting together for a hunt. You're doing great, and maybe one day I'll be able to offer up a place to hunt and meet up. Keep posting , we love seeing your finds.

Back
Top Bottom