Tried a cheap digger today with bad results..

Lightningjack

Forum Supporter
Hit one of my favorite 1800's sites today & since my wife lost my favorite small shovel that I've used for 13 years on our last hunt, I had to resort to a cheap digger that cuts through the dirt about as good as a spoon would, Any ways I will be ordering a lesche very soon.. Heres the results of my cheap digger after recovering this coin in hard packed dirt... It was in nice condition too... :(
If I could give a piece of advice to any new people it would be use a good quality shovel.. It will make digging much easier & might help stop this from happening to you.

barb1.jpg

barb2.jpg

Thats sweat , hey by the way I've got a brand new inthe box never opened Lesche digging tool I'll sell for 30 bucks , they sell for around 50 !:D Sorry about your tool , but hey that piece of silver had to ease your mind abit .:lol:

Thats sweat , hey by the way I've got a brand new inthe box never opened Lesche digging tool I'll sell for 30 bucks , they sell for around 50 !:D Sorry about your tool , but hey that piece of silver had to ease your mind abit .:lol:

Consider it sold...:grin:

Back
Top Bottom