Savannah Georgia Area

Danny(GA)

I just started a job in Savannah for 6 months. Would like to meet up with any locals to hit a few spots. Don't really like to hunt alone these days. I am on Tybee Island.

I am on Whitemarsh Island. I have quite a few spots we can go to, as well as hunting Tybee. Shoot me a message and maybe we can meet up.

Thanks Again!

Just wanted to tell you thanks again for letting me tag along the other day. Hope you are feeling better. Danny

Newbie Here!

Hi I just started detecting and live in Guyton Ga. and would love to meet up with you guys the next time you hunt!

Met up with GAdiggs today, hit some spots, one that is known for being a stronghold of Sherman during his march to the coast (Savannah). Really nice guy, but I wouldn't expect anything less from people on this website.

Will post a picture of some finds in the section for finds.

Thanks for joining us Ken, had a blast!

Met up with GAdiggs today, hit some spots, one that is known for being a stronghold of Sherman during his march to the coast (Savannah). Really nice guy, but I wouldn't expect anything less from people on this website.

Will post a picture of some finds in the section for finds.

Thanks for joining us Ken, had a blast!

I had a blast and found a couple of things on my first dig! I couldn't have done that had it not been for you letting me tag along :)

Tag along

I know this thread is a few months old but wanted to reach out and see if you guy’s might have spot open for another guy on one of your trips.
I’m across the river in Bluffton and just getting back into the game and finding it very difficult to find locations other than the beaches. Really love civil war relics. Have a collection started and need many things to fill in the holes...

Wiggo, I"m in Ridgeland, Have been detecting 42 years, Civil War and Colonial sites. Looking for someone to hunt with. If you are interested I'll send a PM with contact info.
Jerry

Back
Top Bottom