IMAG0231.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 440
  • IMAG0225.jpg
    IMAG0225.jpg
    2.7 KB · Views: 431
  • IMAG0226.jpg
    IMAG0226.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 438
I have yet to make it down there. What part of the park has been the best for you? Not trying to steal your thunder but I really want a freakin old silver coin!

Oldest coin- 1958 Wheatie

We were up by the hill ward today but did not find any silver coinage. Rained quite a bit and I didn't even try to grid anything out, just wandered around really. I have a feeling the area between there and the college has potential for silver for someone meticulous with enough time for a few acre hunt. Big fields of ankle high grass. As the weather gets better, I'm going to try hunting there a few more times. Good luck finding your silver, it's tough around here sometimes. :waytogo:

We were up by the hill ward today but did not find any silver coinage. Rained quite a bit and I didn't even try to grid anything out, just wandered around really. I have a feeling the area between there and the college has potential for silver for someone meticulous with enough time for a few acre hunt. Big fields of ankle high grass. As the weather gets better, I'm going to try hunting there a few more times. Good luck finding your silver, it's tough around here sometimes. :waytogo:
Thanks. I have never been there so I will definitely have to check it out.

Oldest coin- 1958 Wheatie

Damn kids smokin the reefers and leaving contraband behind! :laughing:

Did a little Google research, apparently this is half of a World War I I victory medal. Not silver (bronze) but still a cool find! :bouncie:

Attachments

• IMAG0231.jpg
    IMAG0231.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 281
  • images (6).jpg
    images (6).jpg
    5.5 KB · Views: 284
Back
Top Bottom