looking for a pinpointer cheap please help me

juit

Elite Member
I cant list it on the want section "low post thread count" so if a mod can move this to that section it would be awesome

i bought a black one and didnt work on a seeded tourny I had this weekend

it was a nightmare, not everything is bad the old foes that I talk at the tourny told me to get a garrett pro or II

I also see a bullseye working and it was awesome I think those things can gro a tumor if you point in the right direction :laughing:

so if you have one that came with a bundle you want to part out please let me know

thanks guys

Either of the Garret pointers are invaluable, good warranty too. The orange is way better for the difference in price in my opinion. I actually started with a harbor freight, modded it a bit after a while and I found buckets of stuff with it before getting my carrot!

Hit some sports fields for a couple weeks you can come up with 100$ quick, buy a good one. Don't waste your money on the cheap ones, they don't last IMO. Happy hunting!

Bought a bullseye2 for 40 new so prolly that going to be my first one, im gonna save for the carrot type from whites

Back
Top Bottom